Alke Agro silos are made of galvanized and corrugated high tensile steel, tensions resistant, with a minimum covering level of 350 grams of zinc per m².
They are recommended for the temporary storage of the feed, for a 5-7 days period; they do not have a ventilation system.
This type of equipment can be used in poultry houses (broilers, layers and turkeys) or in pig houses.
Feed storage and optimal emptying of the silo:
– the angle of the inferior cone favors the optimal flow of the feed;
– the configuration of the upper cone facilitates the maximum filling of the silo;
– for the inferior cone there are used round cap screws.
The conservation of the feed’s nutritive quality:
– the superior galvanization level and the corrugation of the metal sheets reduce the internal temperatures modifications and the condensation;
– not only the corrugated form of the plates, but also the fixed connections provide the silo’s impermeability, therefore avoiding the moistening of the feed.
Durability and easy maintenance:
– solid construction, easy montage and an almost absent maintenance;
– high anti-corrosive protection;
– the ladder with the protection rings offers safety;
– secure connections and good impermeability;
– the high quality plates offer protection against corrosion.
|Model||Volume (m³)||Capacity (t)||Height (m)|
|AK 2550 1C SOG||11,3||7,35||5,13|
|AK 2550 2C SOG||16,72||10,87||6,19|
|AK 2550 3C SOG||22,14||14,39||7,29|
|AK 2550 4C SOG||27,56||17,91||8,32|
|AK 2550 5C SOG||32,87||21,37||9,38|
|Model||Diameter (m)||Leg height (m)||Cone I height (m)||Rings height (m)||Cone S height (m)||Total height (m)|
|AK 2550 1C SOG||2,547||4||2,215||2,834||0,859||5,13|
|AK 2550 2C SOG||2,547||4||2,215||3,693||0,859||6,19|
|AK 2550 3C SOG||2,547||4||2,215||4,552||0,859||7,26|
|AK 2550 4C SOG||2,547||5||2,215||5,411||0,859||8,32|
|AK 2550 5C SOG||2,547||5||2,215||6,271||0,859||9,38|